Experts from several European countries will accompany the project throughout the entire project duration and will give advice on the practical implementation of the project.
The project advisory group consists of representatives from the following institutions:
- Project sponsors:
- The German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety (BMUB): Dagmar Hupperich
- The German Federal Agency for Nature Conservation (BfN): Ralf Forst
- Project cooperation partner:
- EUROPARC Federation: Petra Schultheiss, project development officer
- Nature/Regional/Landscape Park experts from seven European countries:
- Austria: Franz Handler, director of the Austrian Nature Park Association "Verband der Naturparke Österreichs"
- France: Olaf Holm, director of the French Regional Nature Park "Parc naturel régional de la Montagne de Reims"
- Germany/EUROPARC Federation: Olaf Ostermann, Ministry of Environment of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and council member of EUROPARC Federation
- Germany: Dr. Peter Gärtner, director of the German Nature Park "Naturpark Barnim"
- Germany: Hans-Hartmut Escher, director of the German Nature Park "TERRA.vita"
- Hungary: Béla Básthy, president of the Hungarian Nature Park Association "Magyar Natúrpark Szövetség"
- Luxemburg: Christian Kayser, director of the Luxemburgian Nature Park "Naturpark Our"
- Switzerland: Christian Stauffer, director of the Swiss Nature and National Park Association "Schweizer Pärke"
- United Kingdom/EUROPARC Federation: Richard Blackman, development adviser to "EUROPARC Atlantic Isles"
- Project realisation:
- Project leader: Ulrich Köster, director of the German Nature Park Association "Verband Deutscher Naturparke"
- Project coordinator: Katharina Denkinger, Verband Deutscher Naturparke